Team Member Trust
Successful Resolution of Conflict
Team Member Committment
Accountability and Performance
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is the companion facilitated learning for the assessment of the same name. Using Patrick Lencioni’s ground breaking and award winning work from The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this program will guide participants through understanding trust, conflict resolution, commitment and ultimately, team performance.
Lencioni called teamwork the untapped secret ingredient for success. This program unlocks many of those secrets and build cohesion around improved relationships, trust and the ability to work together successfully. Aegis Learning facilitates The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team in a powerful, engaging and meaningful way that has the highest impact, value and results.
Key Learning Elements:
1. Seeing the power that teamwork has in any organization.
2. Development of trust among team members.
3. Using healthy and successful conflict resolution tools.
4. Building accountability and commitment in a team.
5. Translating teamwork into organizational performance.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools