Teamwork and Team Performance is a program designed to maximize a group’s ability to work together towards common objectives and to reduce and eliminate some of the barriers to successful teamwork. The program will focus on an individual’s ability to work within a group and a group’s ability to solve problems, provide feedback, and communicate effectively.
All of the dynamics of successful teamwork is covered and learned in Teamwork and Team Performance. Sharing rewards and recognition, being accountable, using creativity, subordinating personal agendas and ideas, creating trust and demonstrating respect are core principles included in this participatory program. This program is about getting more done, getting it done better, and achieving a greater level of satisfaction in team performance.
Teamwork and Team Performance provides great skills for groups and individuals to improve their ability to work together and achieve greater levels of organizational success.
Key Learning Elements:
- Recognize and work through the symptoms of poor teamwork.
- Learn the Ten Keys to Successful Teamwork.
- Improve communication between team members, recognize differences in communication style, and accommodate those individual differences.
- Enhance trust and respect among team members.
- Develop comfort with providing peer-based feedback to team members.
- Understand team and group dynamics related to evolutionary and growth stages typical in a team environment (Tuckman).
- Improve the ability to be accountable for group actions and provide solutions with maximum input.
- Produce enhanced results in both volume and quality from working together.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Teamwork and Team Performance is best used with:
- Workgroups and Teams
- Sales Professionals
- Service Professionals
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools