For generations, people worked at the same company in the same career field. They started in their twenties, retired in their sixties and received the company pension; one job, one career path. Mutual loyalty between employee and company. Fast forward to the 21st century and Career Management and Decision Making is more needed now than ever before. With a focus on both internal and external career decisions, this program will take participants through hidden job markets, self-marketing techniques, and interviewing tips.
Career Management and Decision Making will provide very specific skills to assist the participant in finding jobs, changing careers and producing resumes, cover letters and thank you notes that have proven to work in all types of career settings. Using interpersonal skills and networking tools is also an important part of this program.
Your company will no longer guarantee your career path and you are responsible for your own Career Management and Decision Making.
Key Learning Elements:
- Discover job markets beyond want ads and internet job boards.
- Capitalize on human networks to assist in job searches.
- Produce a quality resume of qualifications appropriate for your career level and type.
- Produce ancillary documents such as cover letters and follow-up notes to assist in obtaining interviews and job offers.
- Develop better interview response and presentation skills.
- Utilize technology and other tools in job searches and career changes.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Career Management and Decision Making is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools