Team Member Trust
As a foundational element of all teamwork and relationships, trust is a critical set of skills to build both at work and outside that environment. Trust will drive our ability to communicate effectively, collaborate, resolve conflict and function at an incredibly high level.
Building a Foundation of Trust works with the two types of trust, reliable and vulnerable and begins building skills around creating trust and repairing broken elements of trust. Primary tools within the program will be to gain greater understanding of team members, their needs, pieces of their core personality and creating a lasting baseline that cannot be shaken by daily events. Trust is the missing ingredient for many teams to achieve full high performance.
Key Learning Elements:
1. Understand the impact of trust in teamwork and in all relationships.
2. Build trust based on reliable performance and communication.
3. Create starting points for vulnerable trust.
4. Establish processes when trust is challenged.
5. Use trust as a foundation for better communication and conflict resolution.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Building a Foundation of Trust is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools