Lost Time and Energy
Relationships and Connections
Not every conflict is bad. Some conflict is unpleasant. All conflict needs to be managed successfully. Conflict Resolution and Management provides the skills and tools to work through conflict, resolve conflicts among team members and recognize the difference between good and unhealthy conflict.
When unmanaged, conflict will be a primary contributor to a toxic working environment. This program will begin by providing the learning resources needed reduce personal conflicts both effectively and efficiently. Conflict Resolution and Management uses a bi-directional approach in dealing with others and managing personal behaviors to reach this outcome. The program also provides participants with the competencies needed to assist others in conflict resolution and to avoid avoidance. As a leader, that is an important role for you and your team.
The final skill set in Conflict Resolution and Management is about recognizing situations when conflict is healthy and creating an environment where process and operational conflict are openly dialoged. Conflict can be the root of all progress and innovation.
Conflict Resolution and Management is important for all team members, service providers and leaders, and anyone who wants to avoid toxicity in the working environment.
Key Learning Elements:
- Identify and recognize the types of conflict.
- Learn to keep conflict about process or operational issues and avoid turning conflict into a personal issue.
- Utilize skills to resolve conflict with others including defusing and decelerating.
- Modify and manage personal skills to insure conflict is not encouraged or accelerated.
- Assist others in the resolution of conflict with an assertive facilitated method.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Conflict Management and Resolution is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools