Dealing with Difficult People is ultimate program to learn how to deal with the caustic, unmotivated, disengaged, arrogant, mean and just plain difficult humans. Difficult people come in all aspects of professional life. They can be customers, co-workers or team members. They can even be your boss. The first view in Dealing with Difficult People is to identify the common types and hybrids of difficult people and then move into understanding the motivations and reasons that people become difficult.
Converting understanding into performance and action, Dealing with Difficult People moves into the skills, tactics and approaches in dealing with difficult people. These skills, when applied consistently, can turn and win difficult team members, customers and co-workers. Another important element of this unit is the role that individuals and organizations play in the creation of difficult people. This look in the mirror is not always pleasant but people and companies will often, at a minimum, facilitate someone’s journey to difficulty status.
Dealing with Difficult People produces a great set of skills and tools when working with difficult people.
Key Learning Elements:
1. Recognize the common types and hybrids of difficult people and how to diagnose the underlying issues and motivations of the difficult.
2. Understand the compounding and facilitating role that is played by others and organizations in creating difficult people.
3. Utilize and apply skills to work with and win over difficult people.
4. Develop competencies related to empathy and outreach.
5. Understand that difficult people are present in all situations, even in the most healthy working environments.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Dealing with Difficult People is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools