Dealing with Pressure
Stress Management and Avoidance provides an important set of coping and relating skills for the modern working environment. With more demands on all levels in an organization and less time available to complete required functions, stress is everywhere. The program will focus on where stress originates, why we react in certain ways and compound stress and how to reduce and avoid stress where possible.
Two power skills in Stress Management and Avoidance involve the sphere of concern and the sphere of influence. Learning to manage those aspects of your life and work will yield significantly reduced stressful reactions. Ultimate accountability for stress is also a hallmark of this program.
Stress Management and Avoidance provides a significant set of skills and competencies to avoid and manage stress successfully.
Key Learning Elements:
1. Understand the impact of stress on individuals and to organizational performance.
2. Understand and learn where stress originates and why it is common.
3. Utilize coping skills to manage stress reactions when they occur.
4. Develop competencies to avoid stressful reactions by managing concern and influence.
5. Identify situations that may contribute to stress and learn avoidance strategies.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Stress Management is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools