Team Member Relationships
Transition from Doer to Leader
People Focused Leadership
Decision Making Quality
Time to Effectiveness
This program will look at the motivations why someone should consider a leadership position, the elements that change when moving into leadership and introduce the key roles and competencies associated with outstanding leadership.
Leadership Transition is the perfect starting point for all people moving into a supervisory, management or executive role and for those people who continue to want to grow as leaders in their organization.
To deliver the tools necessary to serve in a successful and exemplary leadership role.
• Learn the competencies of leadership and the application in everyday situations
• Recognize the importance of leadership on the overall success of any organization
• Create personal action plans and strategies to implement the skills and competencies learned
• Identify areas to utilize learned skills for company benefit and personal growth
• Overcome transition challenges
• Understand the significance of the leadership role
• Demonstrate elevated interest in conscious leadership
• Appreciate the benefits of excellent leadership
• Connect with team members
• Lead people, manage tasks
The transition to a leadership role can be challenging and complex. Those who face this head on and with eyes wide open will become successful and lasting leaders. Those who do not look at this as a major shift will struggle to gain the trust and respect of their team.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Leadership Transition is best used with:
- Emerging Leaders
- Business Owners
Leadership is not inherited. Leadership is not dependent on title. Leadership genes have not been discovered and are not passed from generation to generation.
Leadership is a set of learned competencies, that when mastered, create great synergy between team members and the leader and drive significantly higher results for any organization. Anyone can learn leadership and anyone can become a leader. The baseline concept for leadership is a people focus.
People are led and processes are managed. Outstanding leaders are people focused. This is a non-negotiable reality.
The research and work for the competencies associated with leadership and management began in 1992. The results were first published, based on a limited sampling size, in 1993. The data and conclusions were again published and revalidated in 1996, 2003, 2010 and 2014.
Although discouraged on several occasions, the work used both quantitative and qualitative methods. The qualitative research related to the grouping and clustering of skills into competencies and competency groups. Simply stated, clarity is a skill in the competency of communication. Leadership then becomes a cluster of ten competencies.
The original sampling size was a little over 1,000 respondents with 700 being noted as successful leaders and 300 being failed leaders. The current database has 11,616 respondents with approximately the same ratio of success to failure.
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools