Comfort with Public Speaking
Presentation Skills and Public Speaking will tackle the common myths and fears associated with public speaking, and emphasize the importance of the ability to communicate effectively to all types of audiences. The program will examine and provide the critical skills associated with successful presentations including voice quality, content management, non-verbal signals, overcoming fears and understanding the needs of your audience. We will also provide practical advice and success techniques that individuals can utilize in their daily communications to deliver more effective presentations.
Successful people must understand the connection between their ability to communicate in a variety of setting and career success. Individuals must learn to overcome their fear of public speaking and embrace every opportunity to make presentations. They must be aware of how to connect with the audience, manage the room and utilize the equipment available, and learn to rely on themselves instead of a presentation or notes. Presentation Skills and Public Speaking will focus on the importance of non verbal communications and how to use stress to your advantage.
The ability to speak in front of a group is a critical skill set that can only be learned and improved by practice, and leaders must learn that the most important part of the presentation itself is to make themselves memorable in the eyes of their audience. We will also examine common pitfalls in presentation preparation and delivery methods, and participants have an opportunity to give and receive feedback on their presentation styles.
Key Learning Elements:
- Identification of the importance of presentations and public speaking to credibility and image.
- Building voice skills that are successful in group presentations.
- Identifying the proper way to prepare a presentation or speech.
- Being able to overcome any fear associated with public presentation.
- Learning to enhance presentations with open body language, animation, eye contact, audience rapport and movement.
- Developing the ability to be memorable with audiences of varying sizes and types.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Presentations and Public Speaking is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools