Common Mistakes in Writing
Tone in Writing
Effectiveness of Written Communication
We are often judged based on how well we write and convert communication into written form. Email, letters, memos, and other documents will come alive and project a successful image with this program. Written Communication Skills is an important set of workplace and success tools designed to make all written documents, even electronically transmitted ones, simple, powerful, and accurate reflections of you and your organization.
Starting with the very simple concepts of when to write and when not to write and the primary purposes of writing, Written Communication Skills delivers powerful tools to assist you in writing better documents and avoiding common pitfalls when communicating in writing. This program will highlight the stylistic issues associated with email, common construction of business letters and writing in a technical style for policies.
Written Communication Skills is an important set of competencies for working professionals at all levels.
Key Learning Elements:
- Understand the correct utilization of written communication.
- Utilize correct elements of style in email, letters, memos, and technical writing.
- Learn to avoid the common pitfalls of written communication including overly complex sentences, poor word use, and improper syntax.
- Develop skills to write team member documentation and record observations more effectively.
- Learn to manage tone in all written communication.
In-Person Facilitated Version (Please Contact Us for Details):
- 3 to 6 Hour Facilitator Guided Learning
- Certified Facilitators
- Program Guide
- Completion Certificate
- All Follow-Up Tools
- Attendance Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Educating Unit Availability
- Self-Paced Online Learning with Video, Reading, Activities and Audio Content
- 2 to 3 Hours of Total Content
- Program Guide (Downloadable)
- Completion Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit Availability
Written Communication Skills is best used with:
- Team Members
- Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Work Groups and Teams
- Emerging Leaders/High Potential Candidates
- Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners
Aegis Learning offers significant discounts for volume orders of online learning programs:
1-10 $49.00 Each
100 or More $40.00
All discounts are automatically applied upon checkout and purchase. Online learning programs are free for prior participants and customers of Aegis Learning and SEE, Inc. (Soaring Eagle Enterprises). Use coupon code “CUSTOMER” on checkout.
Aegis Learning will also honor all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and purchase orders upon credit approval.
25 Years of Experience
Engaging, Highly Skilled and Certified Facilitators
Statistically Accurate Material and Content
Verifiable Results and References
Free Follow-Up Tools